By : made donny | April 08, 2016 | Read : 2747 Visitor
RedRiceBalinews.com , Denpasar , Bali
Bali used as a political laboratory and pilot project for running the national development plan . This was confirmed by Prananda Prabowo as Head Situation Analysis and Control of the Indonesian Democratic Party Struggle. (Partai Demokrasi Indonesia Perjuangan ) PDIP .
" I decided to make Bali as a political laboratory and pilot project to run Pattern National Development Plan of the universe ," explained Prananda Prabowo in the Regional Meeting DPD PDIP Bali 25 to March 26, 2016 .
The decision was based on consideration of the objective conditions that exist in Bali, both in terms of historical, political and socio-cultural, especially the traditions and spirit of mutual cooperation which is still strong in the Balinese people, who like Bung Karno mandated capital is important that political policies of this development can walk.
The decision also affirms once said Chairman PDIP, Megawati Soekarnoputri. "Bali is not only a pillar of strength of the party, on the island is a historical fire party script written"
Temporal ( a regional meeting) Rakerda I DPD PDIP Bali Province produced some important decisions. Among the implementation of the principles and values in the pattern of National Development Planning in Bali Province. It focused on five priority areas of development. Namely Food, Clothing and Board, Health and Education, Social Security and Labor, Indigenous, Religion and Culture and Tourism. Likewise the field of legislation and budgets to meet legislation and policy of budgetary policies, the resulting reflected in the Regulation and the Regional Medium Term Development Plan .
Field of Food recommends :
1 ) Construction of irrigation systems for agriculture ;
2 ) Development of agricultural infrastructure ;
3 ) subsidies of agricultural products ;
4 ) Integrated Fisheries Development Center ;
5 ) Giving credit with mild interest in agriculture, fishery , plantation and animal husbandry ; and
6 ) revitalization of cooperatives in agriculture , fishery , plantation and livestock .
Clothing field recommend :
1 ) Provision of raw materials woven ;
2 ) The provision of credit with mild interest ;
3 ) Capacity building of businesses weaving ;
4 ) Establishment and strengthening of cooperative artisans weaving ;
5 ) Optimizing absorption weaving craft products .
Field of Board recommends :
1 ) The provision of surgery uninhabitable houses ;
2 ) Provision of low-cost housing for the poor ;
3 ) Preparation of a wellbore for water supply ;
4 ) Construction of sewage treatment plant ;
5 ) Development and sanitation normalization settlement
Health Affairs recommends:
1) increase access to and quality of basic health services with the same standards and quality;
2) Build Inpatient Health Center of quality and cheap models of buildings and the same standard in all District of the Province of Bali;
3) Appointment of medical and paramedical personnel to be assigned in Inpatient Health Center, hospital pratama classless, and hospitals are still adapted to the needs;
4) Improved infrastructure and facilities, and medical devices Inpatient Health Center, hospital classless and hospitals;
5) Development of drug abuse rehabilitation centers;
6) Procurement of health services around the car to the Villages.
Field of Education recommends:
1) Development of early childhood education and kindergarten in every village;
2) Removal of the entire elementary school teachers (recruitment of teachers);
3) Addition of SMK;
4) compulsory 12 years;
5) Non-formal education;
6) The provision of facilities and infrastructure in accordance with the same national standards;
7) The establishment of educational institutions / Hindu religious school (Pasraman).
Field of Social Security recommends:
1) Improvement of health services and facilities;
2) Provision of scholarships to doctors (particularly specialists) in the hope of serving in the area again, with a note: recruitment is done with the quota system and perform MOU with universities (faculty of medicine); and regulate the addition of specialists in all regencies / cities in the province of Bali;
3) The provision of compensation and benefits to the patient permanently disabled and elderly;
4) expansion of facilities and the addition of Mental Hospital in Bangli regency;
5) Development of Drug Rehabilitation Hospital in Jembrana and Buleleng;
6) Ensuring Compulsory Social Security, which consists of the Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, pensions, Old Age and Death Insurance.
Employment Field recommends:
1) Revitalization Training Center (BLK) adjusted to the potential of each region. (Eg of tourism, Carpentry, Workshop, Ikat Weaving, innovation of Agriculture, crafts, etc.);
2) Development Techo Park in Denpasar and Jembrana in order to provide education and health care facilities for the workforce.
3) The concept of centralized employment (in the province) include: Field of Tourism, Culture, Agriculture and Innovation Creative Economy;
4) Developing cooperation and strengthen relationships with entrepreneurs, both inside and outside the country;
5) To cooperate with neighboring countries in order to improve the capability and expertise to apprentice workers to encourage the creation of new entrepreneurs post internships abroad;
6) The soft loan Indonesian workers abroad to become young entrepreneurs in order to create employment;
7) Strengthening relationships with businessmen at home and abroad
Custom fields, Religion, and Culture recommends:
1) Completion of the Law on National Culture and the Law on the Recognition and Protection of Indigenous Peoples;
2) The need for regulation the Culture of the Province to Regency / City;
3) Assessment codification of Hindu law in the context of Hinduism tribunal;
4) Recognition of Indigenous Village nationally;
5) Teacher Education Hinduism;
6) Establishment of Hindu Center (Central Hindu).
Tourism Sector recommends:
1) Compliance and Monitoring Standards tourism destinations in all districts / municipalities in Bali Province;
2) Village Tourism Program;
3) Development of community-based tourism area of the upstream to the downstream, one of which is the development of the UNESCO Global Geopark Batur in Bangli regency;
4) Promotion of integrated tourism objects in Bali;
5) HR Improvement Program that promotes indigenous knowledge, cultures and languages throughout the County / City Bali Province;
6) The establishment of cooperative tourism agents in each tourism destination in Bali;
7) Revitalization Training Center (BLK) supporting tourism services;
8) The development of the creative economy, folk craft and art markets;
Supporting Infrastructure Development Tourism recommends:
1) Toll Road Gilimanuk - Padang Bay, and a shortcut between the District / City - Bali Province, covering Sigaraja, Tabanan, Badung and Denpasar;
2) Construction of the airport (airport) in Buleleng;
3) Development of Railway Rim Bali;
4) Development Center Gas Power Plant (power plant) 2000 Megawatt in District Kubu Karangasem regency
Field of Legislation recommends:
1) Immediately conducted an inventory and classification of statutory-Provincial Laws and the District Municipality related to five (5) priority areas;
2) Immediately carried out the study and mapping of the programs contained in the five (5) priority areas in the pattern of National Development Planning Bali province to determine the programs that can be poured directly in the budget and the programs that still need legal protection ( Bylaw Provincial / District / City, gubernatorial, regulation regent and regulatory mayor.
Budget field recommend:
1) Increased locally-generated revenue that does not burden the poor and exploit the strategy; enlarge the fiscal space to reform policy area with reception area in particular sectors of taxes and levies. Some steps that can be implemented are:
a. draw up a comprehensive strategy and a serious effort to increase local tax revenue;
b. increasing public awareness to pay taxes;
c. prevent misuse or corruption taxation;
d. preventing the practice of financial flows (mode avoidance / evasion of tax); and
e. tax revenue sources should reflect the principle of fairness.
2) Efficiency and Effectiveness of regional expenditure: Local Budget revenues (APBD) eroded by personnel expenditure, so that the necessary strategy as follows:
a. standardization of personnel expenditure requirements;
b. moratoriumm employees;
c. the number of work units adapted to regional needs;
d. build a system of reward and punishment on employee performance;
e. repositioning the organizational structures of local government;
f. measures the ratio of pegawi needs of each regional work units;
g. analyzing the workload of employees;
h. rasionalisai contracts that are not productive
3) Strengthening Cooperation with the following steps:
a. Capacity building managers of cooperatives;
b. Development of business units according to local conditions;
c. Directed capital on a scale of priority (food, clothing, and shelter);
d. The establishment of cooperative guarantor for products / local community;
e. Strengthening cooperative regulatory bodies at the provincial level;
f. The commitment of government regulation.
4) Management of Local Owned Enterprises (enterprises) as the Pillar of Economic Democracy, with the following steps:
a. Improve management of enterprises to improve services to the public;
b. Directing the management of banking enterprises to support the informal sector (SME, Agriculture, Fisheries, and Agriculture).
5) Implement Supporting Data Consolidation with the following steps:
a. Building a system of online data bank;
b. improve infrastructure support system of integrated data between sectors;
c. Cooperation between instance (BPS, SKPD related, Universities and Functional group); and
d. Consolidation of data between regions and provinces.
As a form of real commitment, on closing regional meeting it was read and signed on the stamp: "Charter Struggle Bali", which contains the Pledge Three Pillars PDI Bali Province, witnessed by Chairman of the PDIP, Megawati Soekarnoputri and Head of Analysis and Control Situation PDI-P, Prabowo Prananda.
Thus the results of the first regional meeting Recommendation PDI Regional Executive Board of Bali Province, we convey to all the people of Bali. Please blessing and a willingness to be fought with us. Hopefully Hyang Widhi Wasa (The One Almighty God) direct our steps for the welfare of the people of Bali in a just and prosperous society based on Pancasila (Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia ) .
By : made donny | April 08, 2016 | Read : 2747 Visitor
Thursday, January 18, 2018 21:04
Thursday, January 18, 2018 16:24
Thursday, January 18, 2018 15:30
Thursday, January 18, 2018 13:52
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 16:22
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:16
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 08:58
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 01:54